Trek Submission Guide
Thank you for writing up your favourite TREKS for the APP.
To help you get started here’s a brief template on how to construct your TREK.
- What is the name of the place/subject?
- What are the precise Google Map Coordinates? You can find the coordinates by zooming all the way in on Google Maps, clicking on the exact place you are writing about and copy the coordinates that appear in the pop up window next to where you clicked. They should look something like this: -38.558602, 145.342599
- How do you get there?
- How long a hike or walk to the best photography spot?
- Do you need any additional gear – shoes you can get wet, tripod, water bottle and etc.
- Anything interesting along the way?
- Are there any dangers to be aware of?
- When is the best time to shoot – season, time, specific conditions and etc
- Any advice you’d give to someone going there for the first time?
Submit a few images along with the TREK article. Include at least one of the subject itself. The others can be of the path, surroundings, other interesting things around the subject and etc. All images should be 600px on the longest side.
And finally, give me your contact details you would like included in the article – phone, email, website and social media accounts.
You can email your TREK article with attached images to email@example.com. Please use TREK SUBMISSION as the subject line.
If you have any questions, I’ll be happy to answer.