Adventure – Discover – Learn
Semester One 2018 – Course Offerings
Semester One of Photo Rangers Academy launches in February 2018
The Academy will offer LIVE online courses from our popular workshops as well as more extensive courses that will meet weekly. The Academy includes a Junior Academy for ages 12-18 to help kick start their photography adventure.
Courses will be delivered via LIVE video and screen sharing technology that leading universities use for distance education. This will not be pre-recorded YouTube material, we’re talking LIVE classes with an experienced photographer! There will be plenty of opportunity to interact with the instructor, ask questions, share screens and meet fellow classmates.
Along with the LIVE course the Academy will host a student management portal where you can find all the details for your course, reading materials, links, resources, downloads and course forums.
Both the LIVE course and the student management portal will be accessible from either your computer or smartphone. That’s right, you can enjoy and participate in our courses from the comfort of your couch or the comfy spot on the beach with your smartphone or tablet! The Photo Rangers Academy will be available for students from all over the world.
We’ll kick things off with a FREE Course – A Picture Speaks A Thousand Words (10 Things to Improve Your Photography) an interactive and fun presentation by Cecilia and Dale Rogers.
Photo Rangers Academy
- Over 18 weeks of course material
- LIVE online and interactive courses (no prerecorded video)
- Online platform that’s used by leading Universities
- Use your computer, smartphone or tablet for LIVE courses
- One to One mentoring and portfolio reviews
- Junior Academy for ages 12-18
- Basic & Intermediate Courses
- Landscape, Wildlife, Macro, Astro & Portrait Workshops
- Lightroom, HDR and Mobile Editing Workshops
- Intimate Landscapes, Eco-Photography and more!
We are seeking suitable qualified instructors in other time zones, contact dale to discuss opportunities.