Thank you for sharing your story with the Photo Rangers APP.
This submission is intended for the INSPIRATIONAL section of the APP.
To help you get started here’s a few questions to consider in your story.
- Introduce yourself
- How long have you been shooting?
- What gear do you shoot with the most?
- Why do you enjoy photography?
- What type of photography do you enjoy shooting?
- What and/or who inspires your photography?
- What’s on your photography bucket list?
- What is the one piece of advice you would give a beginning photographer?
The questions above are just to help you get motivated and start writing. You could answer all of them or none at all depending on what you want to say to other photographers.
Feel free to throw in a few of your images especially if they compliment what you say in your story. Images should be 600px maximum on the longest side.
I also want a self portrait. This is not a shot taken by someone else, but one you have set up and taken yourself. I think it helps us understand you a little better to see how you depict yourself on film :-). I need the self portrait to be max 600px on the longest side.
And finally, give me your contact details you would like included in the article – phone, email, website and social media accounts.
You can email your story and images to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you could, please use the subject line – INSPIRATIONAL STORY.