Photo Rangers Dale & Cecilia are Eco-Photographers who teach adventure based photography workshops.
Cecilia and Dale Rogers are Photo Rangers. They are Eco-Photographers who teach adventure based photography workshops on and around Phillip Island, Victoria every week and showcase the beautiful environment of the island through the sale of prints. They are passionate about teaching photography in an adventure based setting and incorporating the natural balance and sustainability of the island ecosystem within their teaching framework. Some of their workshops include – Adventure Based BASIC and Landscape workshops, the Dinosaur Discovery Photographic Expedition, Shot for the Stars (Astro-photography), Long Exposure workshop, Beach Silhouettes workshop, It A’int About the Camera (Composition and Story Telling photography), Intimate Landscape workshop, Tiny Worlds – A Macro Photography Adventure and custom one-to-one workshops.
Photo Rangers is the ONLY photography business licensed by the State of Victoria and the Phillip Island Nature Park to conduct workshops on Phillip Island.
Their adventure based courses are conducted amongst the most beautiful Land and Seascapes on and around Phillip Island, Victoria. Not only will you end with a new understanding of your gear, you’ll also have some killer photos and experiences.
Photo Rangers are:
- Experienced educators, conference speakers and photographers
- Experts at quick downoading and editing in the field with mobile devices and tablets
- Locals with an intimate understanding of the area flora and fauna
- Know the local seasonal movements of wildlife
- Have extensive birding knowledge for enthusiasts
- Ecosensitive and follow a zero impact philosophy in the field
- Very very funny 🙂
- Respectful to the traditional owners, the Boonwurrung People
Follow Photo Rangers on
- Instagram – @photo_rangers
- Facebook – /photorangers
- Twitter – thephotorangers